Privacy & Conditons of Use
Cell Perspectives knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. Cell Perspectives uses of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
At cellperspectives.com we know how important it is to protect your personal information and we want to make every customer experience safe and secure. cellperspectives.com believes strongly that all personal information of users and customers must be protected and kept private.
cellperspectives.com respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any personal information that is identifiable to any unrelated third parties. Any personal information given to cellperspectives.com will be held with the utmost security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. cellperspectives.com requires certain name information as well as email addresses for submitting online comments, sending newsletters or important information about the site. Therefore, if you don’t want your comments or concerns to be viewed by any or all visitors, be advised not to submit them. If you do not wish to be emailed our newsletter, then please unsubscribe. cellperspectives.com reserves the right to edit or remove anything posted to the website deemed to be offensive, illegal or inappropriate in any way. cellperspectives.com may use any personal information obtained and data collected to generate certain statistics and compile reports for internal use as well as for sharing with affiliates, licensees, subsidiaries and advertisers. Although this type of information will be used, none of the statistical data will include personal information.
Do you sell personal information?
Cell Perspectives respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any personal information that is identifiable to any unrelated third parties. Any personal information given to Cell Perspectives will be held with the utmost security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
Can I opt-out?
At any time you can adjust your communication preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your Cell Perspectives account. You also have the right to disable your account. To do so, you may email Customer Service.
How does Cell Perspectives secure my information?
As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings, shopping lists, and Set & Save settings. In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does Cell Perspectives use this information?
Cell Perspectives uses information collected in these ways:
- Order processing and customer service
- After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third part processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards. You will automatically be registered to receive our email newsletter, which you are able to opt out of at any time by accessing your user account, following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter, or sending an email to [email protected] with the word UNSUBSCRIBE followed by your email address in the subject of the email (example: UNSUBSCRIBE [email protected]).
- Third-party service providers
- Cell Perspectives works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that Cell Perspectives shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional offers
- From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a Cell Perspectives product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
- Other information you provide us
- Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. Examples of these offers or services include Refer-A-Friend, Email to a Friend, surveys, and sweepstakes.
What kind of information about me does Cell Perspectives collect?
Cell Perspectives collects information about you in these ways:
- Order information you give us
- If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
- Account information
- If you choose to create a Cell Perspectives account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
- Non-personal information we receive automatically
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Cellperspectives.com, Inc. entity named on the invoice (“cellperspectives.com, Inc.”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH CELLPERSPECTIVES.COM, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER CELLPERSPECTIVES.COM, STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Cellperspectives.com, sole discretion. Visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions of Sale which are binding on you.
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and cellperspectives.com.
- Governing Law
- THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
- Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest
- Terms of payment are within Cellperspectives.com, sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Cellperspectives.com,payment must be received by Cellperspectives.com,prior to Cellperspectives.com,acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Cellperspectives.com. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Cellperspectives.com,may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Cellperspectives.com, until accepted by Cellperspectives.com. Any quotations given by Cellperspectives.com,will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. Cellperspectives.com,reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
- Shipping Charges; Taxes
- Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Cellperspectives.com, invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Cellperspectives.com,with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Cellperspectives.com,acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for cellperspectives.com, franchise taxes and taxes on Cellperspectives.com,net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Cellperspectives.com,invoice.
- Title; Risk of Loss
- Title to products passes from Cellperspectives.com, to Customer on shipment from Cellperspectives.com,facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Cellperspectives.com,is Cellperspectives.com,responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- Warranties, Disclaimers
- CELLPERSPECTIVES.COM, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF’ MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
- Return Policies
- products that are purchased directly from Cellperspectives.com, by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Cellperspectives.com, Inc.’s “30 day GUARANTEE” in effect on the date of the invoice.
Cellperspectives.com,policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Cellperspectives.com,may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Cellperspectives.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
- Price Definitions and Promotions
- “Retail price” is defined as the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. “Cell Perspectives price” refers to the product’s non-promotional price on Cellperspectives.com. “Sale price” is a limited time promotional price for the product.
CellPerspectives.com conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of Cellperspectives.com, Promotional codes offering percentile discounts shall only apply to the first $1,000 value of the order. Cellperspectives.com,reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
- Limitation of Liability
- DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. CELLPERSPECTIVES.COM,WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- Applicable Law; Not For Resale
- Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Cellperspectives.com, has separate terms and conditions governing re-sales.
The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
By ordering any product from Cellperspectives.com,whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the Cellperspectives.com site.